Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced customer service skills, conveying professionalism, flexibility, and empathy in all interactions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to transform negative interactions into positive ones.
- Strong ability to learn new things quickly ability to handle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong initiative with the ability to work under minimal supervision, to exercise good judgment and creatively solve problems or issues.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong team and goal orientation with ability to work a flexible schedule to meet requirements for service availability.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance according to written company policy.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn company specific programs
Education, Training, and Experience
- Two year post high school education or three years experience in customer service or sales
- Wisconsin Preneed Certification or the ability to obtain
- LOMA 280 and 290 with ACS (Preferred or the ability to obtain)