- Accurately process routine and moderately complex service requests according to established procedures and within stated service guidelines using product and system knowledge.
- Accurately follow procedures/regulations and be able to process the majority of work assigned and be able to explain/document steps taken.
- Understand the importance of the work responsible for and the consequences of incorrect or incomplete work. Be able to suggest steps needed in order to correct errors or meet unusual requests.
- Make recommendations and provide input to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to work with staff outside of team on requests requiring additional specialized skills.
- Document decisions in the policy file and inform others as needed.
- Recommend improvements to processes/procedures and assist in implementing process improvements.
- Provide progress reports/updates on the status of individual cases and projects.
- Accurately document financial history of customer contracts including the ability to calculate basic cost basis and to combine information from legacy systems.
2.Provide Phone Support and effective letter writing/verbal explanations. (25%)
- Ability to effectively, efficiently, and professionally communicate to our customers verbally and in writing via various channels (letters, e-mails, etc.)
- Be available for customer phone calls and act as a knowledgeable resource for other areas.
- Ability to actively listen and respond appropriately to others.
- Contact customers as needed to help explain processes, forms or to obtain missing information.
- Ability to adjust written correspondence as needed in a clear professional manner.
- Seek assistance, guidance, and report problems/escalate as needed.
3.Help ensure that team standards and goals are maintained. (10%)
- Process work requests in the workflow queues and other work according to team standards.
- Assist team members to meet turnaround expectations.
- Manage and adjust breaks and lunches to ensure sufficient team coverage of phones and work.
4. Perform other related work as requested or required.
5. Maintain high standards of professionalism, ethics & confidentiality (5%)
- Follow and support company guidelines and policies
- Maintain acceptable attendance
- Ensure customer privacy in and around your workspace and in all communications with customers, agents, partners, Funeral Homes and coworkers.